Tuesday 27 May 2014

Meeting 3 (Week 5 & 6)


Meeting 3: Practices on referencing and citation(very important!!!)

I don’t even know how I don’t know about this, but now I know that I don’t know. After being introduced to LiRAS, Dr.Toeh actually took some time to teach us on how to do citation and referencing. I hate it, honestly, as I had difficulties with referencing during my degree. I did my best though somehow, it was not the correct one even with me using the APA standard given. I am really thankful that now, I am not going to take as much time as before to do my reference. I tried it back at home, and it was fun. Am I weird for thinking it was fun? No right?
 
Table 1: Term paper (Education and Human Development) assignment and the references that I did using Microsoft Word.

I think that I need; scratch that.  Need to seriously re-define my research proposal. I have the basic idea on what I needed to do and write; but I am in love with ‘procrastination’. It is literally my best friend. A success is hard to achieve, and a long way to go, but it is sweet at the end of the story. I learned something today and I am very thankful. Hopefully, I’ll learn more in the class as well as out of the class.



No comments:

Post a Comment